Buying A Home
Tips & Tools For Finding Your Dream HomeApr 29, 2011
Hunting for a house? Use our resources to figure out what you can afford and help with your search. Better brush up on the basics of homeowners insurance. While you’re here, get some home maintenance tips for keeping your house in good shape. And learn about home safety, including choosing the right locks and how to avoid being the victim of a burglary.
Look at the numbers for insurance costs, loan payments, and more.
Explore Buying A Home Articles
- Qualified Exceptions For Traditional And Roth IRA Distributions
- by Staff writer State Farm™ Employee | Apr 30, 2012
- Credit Impacts Loan Qualification, Rate
- by Holly Anderson, Editor in Chief State Farm™ Employee | Dec 23, 2011
- Do You Need A Real Estate Agent?
- by Staff writer State Farm™ Employee | Mar 7, 2011
- House-Hunting Tips
- by Staff writer State Farm™ Employee | Feb 21, 2011
- Keeping Score While House Hunting
- by Staff writer State Farm™ Employee | Feb 7, 2011